A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandrakant Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chandrakant Mehta, Rheumatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandrakant Mehta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
- Lupus Vulgaris
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mehta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandrakant V Mehta MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chandrakant V. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Chandrakant Mehta has 5 office locations.
Dr. Chandrakant Mehta practices Internal Medicine near Temecula, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hemet, CA and Sun City, CA.
See Temecula Internists.