A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandrakant Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chandrakant Mehta, Rheumatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandrakant Mehta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lupus Vulgaris
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mehta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mehta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chandrakant V. Mehta practice?
Dr. Chandrakant Mehta practices Internal Medicine near Temecula, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hemet, CA and Sun City, CA.
See Temecula Internists.