A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandrakant Pujara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chandrakant Pujara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pujara
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Pujara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandrakant Pujara, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pujara graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Pujara has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandrakant H Pujara FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chandrakant H. Pujara practice?
- Dr. Chandrakant Pujara has 1 office location.
Dr. Chandrakant Pujara practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Wayne, MI.
See Wayne Internists and Wayne Cardiologists.