A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandrakant Pujara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chandrakant Pujara is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandrakant Pujara, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pujara graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Pujara has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandrakant Hiralal Pujara FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chandrakant H. Pujara practice?
- Dr. Chandrakant Pujara has 5 office locations.
Dr. Chandrakant Pujara practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Wayne, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Canton, MI.
See Wayne Internists and Wayne Cardiologists.