A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandrakant Pujara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandrakant Pujara, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pujara graduated from Medical College Baroda.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pujara has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pujara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chandrakant H. Pujara practice?
Dr. Chandrakant Pujara practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Wayne, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Canton, MI.
See Wayne Internists, Wayne Cardiologists, and Wayne Nuclear Medicine Physicians.