Dr. Chandrakanta Nawathe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chandrakanta Nawathe?

January 13th, 2016

Doesn't listen. Ignores reality of the patient. Too positive.

March 19th, 2014

wanna a good doc stop right here!

You may have you wait a bit prior to seeing Dr Nawathe but the wait is worth it. She takes time to be "with" us patients and will take time to educate which helps me increase compliance. She is a straight shooter. and Kind. While i don't always like what i hear she is supportive and medically proficient. She is an astute diagnostician who is sensitive to the difficulties patients encounter. She does want you to participate and be invested in your own healthcare. She is forward thinking and uses her valuable time to the max, if i really need to get in outside of my regular appt all i have to do is tell the staff my concerns and they get me in as soon as it is possible. I am glad to have had her as my physician for the past 16 years.

April 22nd, 2011

Wonderful Doctor

I have Tricare as well and got Dr Nawathe as my primary care. I also got asked several questions before she would accept me. When I asked the receptionist why these questions were asked, she explained that Dr Nawathe did not want to deal with patients she thought were not going to follow through on their care. She doesn't want pill addicts who are only switching because their last doctor wouldn't prescribed them what they wanted. I agreed, she shouldn't have to deal with people like that.Dr Nawathe has been a wonderful doctor to me. There sometimes is a bit of a wait but she's worth it. She cares about her patients. I heard them talking about her going to the nursing homes to see patients as well. I love that.

December 4th, 2010

I was assigned to Dr. Nawathe through Tricare. While trying to make an appt. yesterday, the staff asked if Dr. Nawathe had accepted me as a patient (apparently she hadn't even though I had been assigned to her through my insurance company). The staff person asked a couple of questions and then I was told it would be about two weeks until I found out if I was accepted. The staff person then stated that Dr. Nawathe is very selective about whom she chooses as a patient, but when I asked specifics, was unable to tell me what criteria Dr. Nawathe uses to select patients. It seems sketchy to me that a doctor would "select" her patients based upon some unknown criteria (What? Sex? Age? My illnesses? What insurance I have, meaning whether her contracted rates are better with one over another? What?) without even meeting me. In my opinion, if a doctor is accepting new patients, she should accept anyone that has the ability to pay for service, ESPECIALLY with military insurance... in a military town as a Tricare provide! I will be choosing another PCM based on this poor experience.

October 8th, 2010

racist/anti christ

I BEEN TO HER CLINIC SEVERAL TIMES,ALWAYSFOUND HER ANGARY/CONFUSED.TODAY SHE WENTTO FAR CALLING ME FAT,IGNORENT,LAZY PATIENT

September 24th, 2010

Mrs.

My husband and I have been patients of Dr Nawathe for one year. We both are over 50 and naturally have had experience with many physicians. Dr. Nawathe is at the pinnacle of excellence in every possible way, both professionally and as a lady. She is the most thorough physician in getting your history, performing and examination, explaining what medicinces are best for you and how they work specifically for your condition(s). She always returns calls and makes sure that all of your questions have been answered before you leave her office. She is kind beyond words and is unbelievable patient with you. When she gives you medical advice, she always does so with encouraging you to do your best in caring for yourself. She sets the tone for a wonderful office experience with her entire staff. She shares an office with her physician husband who is a cardiologist. Guess what? He is a perfect complement to her as he possesses the same marvelous traits as a medical clincian and as a humanitarian. I genuinely feel "cared for" as if a member of my family was providing my care. What a top-notch physician! I would recommend both of these physicians to anyone.

September 20th, 2010

SO FAR SO GOOD

MY MOTHER AND FATHER SEE THIS PHYSICIAN AND THEY ARE PICKY ON WHO THEY SEE BUT THEY SAY GOOD THINGS ABOUT HER. I HOPE TO GET MY MOTHER IN LAW IN TO SEE HER.

October 13th, 2017