A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandrakanta Ubriami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ubriami
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Ubriami Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ubriami graduated from Gajra Raja Medical College, Jiwaji Univ.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandrakanta R Ubriami MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Chandrakanta R. Ubriami practice?
- Dr. Chandrakanta Ubriami has 1 office location.
Dr. Chandrakanta Ubriami practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Newburgh, NY.
See Newburgh Psychiatrists and Newburgh Child Psychiatrists.