A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandrakanta Ubriami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ubriami
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ubriami Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ubriami graduated from Gajra Raja Medical College, Jiwaji Univ.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandrakanta R Ubriami MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Chandrakanta R. Ubriami practice?
- Dr. Chandrakanta Ubriami has 1 office location.
Dr. Chandrakanta Ubriami practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Newburgh, NY.
See Newburgh Psychiatrists and Newburgh Child Psychiatrists.