A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandramouli Iyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chandramouli Iyer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandramouli Iyer, BS, FIPP, MBBS is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Iyer graduated from Thanjavur Medical College.
Dr. Iyer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
- Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center
- North Texas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandramouli Pattabiraman Iyer BS, FIPP, and MBBS is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chandramouli P. Iyer practice?
- Dr. Chandramouli Iyer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chandramouli Iyer practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists and Dallas Pain Management Doctors.