A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandranath Sen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chandranath Sen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandranath Sen, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Skull Base Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sen graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Sen has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandranath Sen MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chandranath Sen practice?
- Dr. Chandranath Sen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chandranath Sen practices Neurological Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Neurological Surgeons.