A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandrase Nair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chandrase Nair is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nair
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Nair Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandrase Nair, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nair graduated from Kottayam Medical College.
Dr. Nair has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Plaza Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandrase K Nair MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chandrase K. Nair practice?
- Dr. Chandrase Nair has 1 office location.
Dr. Chandrase Nair practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Cardiologists.