A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandrase Nair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chandrase Nair is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nair
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nair Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandrase Nair, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nair graduated from Kottayam Medical College.
Dr. Nair has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Plaza Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandrase K Nair MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chandrase K. Nair practice?
- Dr. Chandrase Nair has 1 office location.
Dr. Chandrase Nair practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Cardiologists.