Dr. Chandrasekhar Golla MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 26th, 2015
Unacceptable
Absolutely unacceptable and quite possibly detrimental treatment. Very rude.

September 20th, 2012
I was a new patient got in right away the front desk girl was very pleasant. The doctor exaim me. Dr. Golla was a professional person, the office felt comfortable.

October 15th, 2009
Patient
Dr. Golla cares about nothing but money. He treats all the Suboxone patients like a bunch of nasty junkies. He says he'll kick them out if they test posititve for anything. That was proven wrong. Then, he wont get $390 a week between my insurance and I.

June 30th, 2009
Long-term review
This is my doctor. Yes, the secretary is unprofessional, but nobody's perfect. She's not a bad person -- she just didn't grow up in a home where manners were taught.Dr. Chandra, on the other hand, is a quality doctor who has gone the extra mile time and again to take care of me and my family.

March 6th, 2009
Mistaken Identity
Upon approach to the counter, the attendent was busy. She hurridly asked me which one was I. I looked at her with a question on my face. She asked me again, I said, I'm the new patient. She said oh oh, then my name. She said that I would need to fill out paperwork, okay. I used the restroom and came back, she was still putting the paperwork together. I was a scheduled new patient.. She asked me if I was here for so and so ailment. I said no, she said oh your the other one.. I saw the doctor walk by, I asked him if he was the docter. He said yes and walked away, no smile or anything. The lady whom mistook me three times now, handed me the paper work. I asked her if she was new or a temp.. She said no. I said I'm sorry I want to cancel the appointment. The doctor was not friendly or at all approchable. I cannot share my personnal information with people whom I don't trust and feel just wrong about. The doctor shooed me out of the office saying, just leave we don't want to see you anyways.

June 24th, 2010