A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandrasekhar Kommu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chandrasekhar Kommu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandrasekhar Kommu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kommu graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Kommu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Fauquier Hosp
- Cape Fear Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandrasekhar Kommu MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chandrasekhar Kommu practice?
- Dr. Chandrasekhar Kommu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chandrasekhar Kommu practices Family Medicine near Warrenton, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, NC.
See Warrenton Family Physicians.