Dr. Chandrasekhar Tokala MD Patient Reviews

November 1st, 2016
I found him inept, I am unable to take many pain medications I lack the metabolizers and receptors to process or benefit from oddly the most powerful narcotics, so upon being treated with them after telling him of my genome insufficeny and they (the medications) having zero effect he was at a loss and was not interested in treating my pain. Approximately 10 percent of the population has this anomaly, it's in the text books. He was content to leave me with no pain mangement in the hospital setting post major surgery, I was treated as though I was drug seeking, I suppose I was but I was asking for less potent medications, that do work it's like he could not comprehend that the medications actually gave me no relief. So there I laid for 2 days with zero sleep, writhing in pain, begging for my regular medication before he would listen. Now industry (pain management) standard of care Is 10 percent more than regular medication for break through pain, post surgery qualifies and he only gives the dosage per my regular schedule, at last I was getting some relief but severely unmanaged pain, for the rest of my stay 3 more days. It was by far a horror to endure, I stand by my assessment of inept and shall add wholly uncaring. I would never willingly let this man treat me for anything, ever.

September 19th, 2016
I have pain and I trust he can help
I am glad to know Dr. Tokala. He saw arthritis as he reviewed my chart. I have multiple issues but asked him to do RFA for the arthritis. He was willing to support my desire. I requested a consultation with him for other pain I have. I trust him to manage my pain. He is knowledgeable and caring. When getting my second set of shots , it hurt and he acknowledged my pain and told me how much more he had to do so I could know how to cope. I am looking forward to relief from pain. Bless you Dr. Tokala if you read this and bless your staff if they read it.

July 15th, 2016
I really like to see him! I really like the fact I can make him smile too cause he is very nice!

March 2nd, 2015
great doctor
His staff was wonderful courteous and professional at all times during my visits and procedures. So much so, in fact, that I have recommended several friends and family members to his office. He is very honest and very professional.