A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandrashaker Gona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chandrashaker Gona is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gona
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Gona Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandrashaker Gona, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gona graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Gona has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Mount St Mary's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandrashaker R Gona MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Chandrashaker R. Gona practice?
- Dr. Chandrashaker Gona has 1 office location.
Dr. Chandrashaker Gona practices Urology near Lockport, NY.
See Lockport Urologists.