A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandrashaker Gona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chandrashaker Gona is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandrashaker Gona, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gona graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Gona has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandrashaker R Gona MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Chandrashaker R. Gona practice?
- Dr. Chandrashaker Gona has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chandrashaker Gona practices Urology near Lockport, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY.
See Lockport Urologists.