inactive

Chandresh B Shah MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

November 1st, 2016
Dr. Shah is very kind & compassionate. The visits are always completed in a timely manner, no long wait . Just an all around great doctor & his staff is great too!

September 15th, 2013
Reminds Me of Marcus Welby, MD
Dr Shah is the most compassionate, caring physician I've ever met in 69 years. Awesome! He goes the extra mile to answer every question or concern you might have. A neighbor who is being treated for cancer received a call from Dr Shah personally after receiving his biopsy report. It was after 9pm. My friend was surprised to find it was Dr Shah, not his nurse calling; showing the utmost care, concern & compassion for him, wanting a private consultation to answer every question, to explain diagnosis and lay out a treatment plan. Awesome! During my visit, I was allowed a full 60 minutes for a very reasonable consultation fee. My endocrinologist spent less than 10 minutes with me the day before yet charged Medicare more than triple the fee Dr Shah charged. I plan to see Dr Shah when needed even though he no longer accepts Medicare. He's truly a 5 STAR physician unlike any others I've ever met.