A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandresh Duggal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chandresh Duggal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duggal
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandresh Duggal, FACC, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Duggal graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Duggal has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- South Lake Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandresh Duggal FACC and MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Chandresh Duggal practice?
- Dr. Chandresh Duggal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chandresh Duggal practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Ocoee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL.
See Ocoee Cardiologists.