A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandresh Duggal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chandresh Duggal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duggal
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Duggal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandresh Duggal, FACC, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Duggal graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Duggal has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- South Lake Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandresh Duggal FACC and MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Chandresh Duggal practice?
- Dr. Chandresh Duggal has 10 office locations.
Dr. Chandresh Duggal practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clermont, FL and Ocoee, FL.
See Orlando Cardiologists.