A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandresh Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chandresh Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandresh Shah, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Government Medical College, Surat.
Dr. Shah has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kenneth Hall Regional Hospital
- Crossroads Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandresh Sumanlal Shah MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chandresh S. Shah practice?
- Dr. Chandresh Shah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chandresh Shah practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Belleville, IL and Youngstown, OH.
See Saint Louis Anesthesiologists and Saint Louis Pain Management Doctors.