A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandresh Shelat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandresh Shelat, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shelat graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Shelat has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandresh Shelat MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chandresh Shelat practice?
- Dr. Chandresh Shelat has 1 office location.
Dr. Chandresh Shelat practices Emergency Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Emergency Physicians.