Dr. Chandria Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chandria Johnson?

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Chandria Johnson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

July 11th, 2017

Zero compassion/patient care

Unfortunately I went into labor 24 hours prior to my scheduled C-section with my OB/GYN. As I lay on the table being prepped for surgery, I finally said "Is the doctor coming in?". I heard a laugh and was told the Doctor was there and incision has been made. It would have been nice to have a "Hello, my name is Dr. Johnson I will be the one cutting you open". THEN to top off my experience Dr. Johnson made an entire new C-section line 2-3 inches above my previous line of which I've had 2 prior sections. Unfortunately I didn't know about this new incision until the 7 day post op when bandage came off. You might not have a choice, as in my case. However if you do...use caution.

September 18th, 2016

Came in with an extremely bad UTI. Didnt even see me before sending me home and doing nothing. Worthless doctor. Makes me terrified to have my baby at this hospital.

December 9th, 2015

Poor communication skills

It's a good thing she's only a temporary Dr. filling in for my doctor. She has poor communication skills with her patients does not explain herself very well and jumps to conclusions before you can even finish what you're trying to tell her. I did a blood test yesterday and she still has not followed up with me even though I got my results through my mercy.

June 18th, 2015

Terrible. She interrupts you constantly and doesn't listen to you at all. Pretty much what she says is what goes, period.

June 14th, 2015

Overall an alright dr, but she'll come in and be out within 10 minutes. Seems like she's always rushing to get in and out.

March 21st, 2014

Miscarriage

Dr. Johnson was awful to have when I entered the emergency room for a miscarriage. She sent me home without performing a d and c which I had the next day after seeing my obgyn. I had a very complicated miscarriage with blood transfusions and hospital stays and all Dr. Johnson made me realize is how thankful I am for good doctors. I felt she was lazy in sending me home, she talks a million miles a minute as if she doesn't have time for you. I felt she was rude and insensitive, and most of all lacked the knowledge or drive to give me proper care.

February 9th, 2011

Unsatisfied and seeking another doctor!

I felt as if Dr. Johnson was incompetent. She had no solutions to my bladder control issues. After my surgery my problem is no longer correctable. I have to travel long distances to attempt to correct her messed up procedure. Run for your life before allowing her to operate on you!

January 31st, 2009