A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandrika Garg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chandrika Garg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garg
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandrika Garg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Hiatal Hernia
Education & Awards
Dr. Garg graduated from Ghandi Medical College, India.
Dr. Garg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Tanner Medical Center Villa Rica
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandrika Garg MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chandrika Garg practice?
- Dr. Chandrika Garg has 1 office location.
Dr. Chandrika Garg practices Family Medicine near Villa Rica, GA.
See Villa Rica Primary Care Doctors.