A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandrika Krishna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandrika Krishna, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishna graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Krishna has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Natividad Medical Center
- Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System
- Community Hospital of The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Krishna accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Central California Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans