A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandrika Krishna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chandrika Krishna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandrika Krishna, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishna graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Krishna has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System
- Natividad Medical Center
- Community Hospital of The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandrika Gopala Krishna MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chandrika G. Krishna practice?
- Dr. Chandrika Krishna has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chandrika Krishna practices Internal Medicine near Salinas, CA.
See Salinas Internists.