A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandrika Nadipuram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chandrika Nadipuram is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nadipuram
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Nadipuram Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadipuram graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandrika Nadipuram MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Chandrika Nadipuram practice?
- Dr. Chandrika Nadipuram has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chandrika Nadipuram practices Psychiatry near Matawan, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Long Branch, NJ and Freehold, NJ.
See Matawan Psychiatrists.