A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandrika Rizal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chandrika Rizal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandrika Rizal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rizal graduated from Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College, Meerut. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Rizal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
- Jennie Edmundson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandrika Rizal BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Chandrika Rizal practice?
- Dr. Chandrika Rizal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chandrika Rizal practices Pediatrics near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Gretna, NE and Elkhorn, NE.
See Omaha Pediatricians.