A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandulal Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandulal Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Patel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Warren Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandulal H Patel MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chandulal H. Patel practice?
- Dr. Chandulal Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chandulal Patel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phillipsburg, NJ.
See Easton Internists and Easton Cardiologists.