A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandur Karnani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandur Karnani, MD is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Karnani graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Karnani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandur Hiranand Karnani MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chandur H. Karnani practice?
- Dr. Chandur Karnani has 1 office location.
Dr. Chandur Karnani practices Occupational Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Preventive Medicine Specialists.