A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chanel Helgason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Helgason
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Helgason Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chanel Helgason, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Holistic Health
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Helgason graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chanel Helgason MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Chanel Helgason practice?
- Dr. Chanel Helgason has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chanel Helgason practices Psychiatry near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Omaha Psychiatrists.