A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chanel Helgason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Helgason
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Helgason Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chanel Helgason, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Holistic Health
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Helgason graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chanel Helgason MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Chanel Helgason practice?
- Dr. Chanel Helgason has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chanel Helgason practices Psychiatry near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Omaha Psychiatrists.