A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chang-Gyu Hahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chang-Gyu Hahn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hahn graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Hahn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chang-Gyu Gyu Hahn MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Chang-Gyu G. Hahn practice?
- Dr. Chang-Gyu Hahn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chang-Gyu Hahn practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.