A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chang-Jiang Zheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chang-Jiang Zheng is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chang-Jiang Zheng, MD, PHD is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zheng graduated from Medical College Of Qingdao University.
Dr. Zheng has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chang-Jiang Jiang Zheng MD and PHD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chang-Jiang J. Zheng practice?
- Dr. Chang-Jiang Zheng has 1 office location.
Dr. Chang-Jiang Zheng practices Occupational Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Preventive Medicine Specialists.