A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chang-Kun Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chang-Kun Choi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Choi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chang-Kun Charles Choi DO is a male Pulmonologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chang-Kun C. Choi practice?
- Dr. Chang-Kun Choi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Chang-Kun Choi practices Pulmonary Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM and Rio Rancho, NM.
See Phoenix Pulmonologists.