A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chang-Seng Liang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liang
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Liang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chang-Seng Liang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Liang graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Liang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- Boston Medical Center
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chang-Seng Seng Liang MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chang-Seng S. Liang practice?
- Dr. Chang-Seng Liang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chang-Seng Liang practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, NY.
See Boston Internists and Boston Cardiologists.