A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chang-Seng Liang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liang
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Liang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chang-Seng Liang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Liang graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Liang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- Boston Medical Center
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chang-Seng Seng Liang MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chang-Seng S. Liang practice?
- Dr. Chang-Seng Liang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chang-Seng Liang practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, NY.
See Boston Internists and Boston Cardiologists.