A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chang Ahn, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Electrodiagnostics and Physical Rehabilitation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahn graduated from Korea University, Seoul.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ahn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ahn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Chang Ahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile