A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chang Ahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chang Ahn, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Physical Rehabilitation
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahn graduated from Korea University, Seoul.
Dr. Ahn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ahn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chang W. Ahn practice?
Dr. Chang Ahn practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lititz, PA and Willow Street, PA.
See Lancaster Physiatrists.