A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chang Ahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chang Ahn, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Physical Rehabilitation
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahn graduated from Korea University, Seoul.
Dr. Ahn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chang W Ahn MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Chang W. Ahn practice?
- Dr. Chang Ahn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Chang Ahn practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lititz, PA and Willow Street, PA.
See Lancaster Physiatrists.