A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chang Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chang Choi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chang Choi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from Ewha Womans University, Seoul. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Choi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- St Francis Hospital - Charleston
- Jackson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chang Hyuk Choi MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chang H. Choi practice?
- Dr. Chang Choi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Chang Choi practices Internal Medicine near Charleston, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Logan, WV and Beckley, WV.
See Charleston Internists.