Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgeons, Dentist

Bergen Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
920 Main St
Hackensack, NJ 07601
201-343-8297
Locations and availability (2)

|  show details
by Lourdes Escobar on Apr 17th, 2013

My entire life I've had horrible experiences with dentists to the point of deliberately depriving my teeth proper dental care. Now of course I'm paying for it. I met Dr Han 30 yrs too late. Yesterday i had my tooth extracted by Dr Han. What a pleasant surprise! He knew of my prior history with dentist; the panic look was all over my face. He was kind, considerate, gentle, patient and professional. He explained his every move. He was nothing i had ever experienced or even knew existed. I know i need alot of dental work done and for certain i FINALLy found someone I can trust. Thank you Dr Han.

Feb 21st, 2012

I had an extraction and dental implant put in last week. I guess time will tell if all goes well with it, but I believe Dr. Han did an amazing job. I had minimal pain after the procedure. I only needed prescription ibuprofen; I never had to take the stronger pain medication prescribed. Dr. Han talked to me during the procedure to make sure I was comfortable and he put me at ease. He is an extremely knowledgeable and patient doctor and I believe he truly cares about his patients. He was also recommended to me by a surgeon in NYC that worked on my mouth when I was a child and I trusted his opinion.

Feb 21st, 2012

|  MD and DDS plus he's brilliant, kind and an excellent oral surgeon  |  show details
Nov 22nd, 2011

I have used this group prior. They're also in Westwood and Ridgewood. Everyone but the founder are DDS/DMD AND MD's. Dr Han was kind, explained all about my upcoming procedures in the visits prior. My insurance covered all but 20 percent on an almost $7000 bill (I have unusual health insurance with no cap.) He removed 3 teeth and put implants in for 2 of the 3. I had sedation but he listened to what I told him about what doesn't work on me. He called a few hours later to see how I was doing, after office hours because he cares. I highly recommend Dr Han and the entire group. http://www.bergenoralsurgery.com Thanks Dr. Han, I'm in as little pain as you said I would be, especially with a high pain tolerance. Don't change Doc, you're doing it right, stay as kind and skillful as you are always. You're going places not that you aren't already!