Great Doctor, Rude Staff show details Great Doctor, Rude Staff
Feb 16th, 2015

I went to see Dr. Han about an oral problem and he was both a great guy and doctor. He explained everything that needed to be done and why and even called me later that night to ask if I was OK. Unfortunately the office staff was rude and demeaning in their manner and the dental assistant kept giggling while I was in the chair for seemingly no reason. Avoid the Westwood office.

by Lourdes Escobar on Apr 17th, 2013

My entire life I've had horrible experiences with dentists to the point of deliberately depriving my teeth proper dental care. Now of course I'm paying for it. I met Dr Han 30 yrs too late. Yesterday i had my tooth extracted by Dr Han. What a pleasant surprise! He knew of my prior history with dentist; the panic look was all over my face. He was kind, considerate, gentle, patient and professional. He explained his every move. He was nothing i had ever experienced or even knew existed. I know i need alot of dental work done and for certain i FINALLy found someone I can trust. Thank you Dr Han.

Feb 21st, 2012

I had an extraction and dental implant put in last week. I guess time will tell if all goes well with it, but I believe Dr. Han did an amazing job. I had minimal pain after the procedure. I only needed prescription ibuprofen; I never had to take the stronger pain medication prescribed. Dr. Han talked to me during the procedure to make sure I was comfortable and he put me at ease. He is an extremely knowledgeable and patient doctor and I believe he truly cares about his patients. He was also recommended to me by a surgeon in NYC that worked on my mouth when I was a child and I trusted his opinion.