A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chang Joo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chang Joo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Joo graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.More Education & Awards
Dr. Joo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Joo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance