A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chang Joo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chang Joo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chang Joo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Joo graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Joo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Emanuel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chang S Joo MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Chang S. Joo practice?
- Dr. Chang Joo has 5 office locations.
Dr. Chang Joo practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Modesto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Turlock, CA and Oakdale, CA.
See Modesto Internists and Modesto Nephrologists.