Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chang Lee
Dr. Chang Lee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Flushing, NY. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lee is affiliated with Saint John's Queens Hospital, Wyckoff Heights Medical Center and SVCMC Mary Immaculate Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Chang Lee has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Chang Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flushing, NY.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Anthony Vela
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Flushing, NY 0.04 mi36
Dr. Majeed Sayeed
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Flushing, NY 0.04 mi49