A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chang Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chang Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Lee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
- SVCMC Mary Immaculate Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chang S. Lee practice?
Dr. Chang Lee practices Internal Medicine near Elmhurst, NY.
See Elmhurst Internists.