A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chang Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chang Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Lee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chang Suk Lee MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chang S. Lee practice?
- Dr. Chang Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chang Lee practices Internal Medicine near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY.
See Flushing Internists.