A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lee is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lee, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Lee has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Lee FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David C. Lee practice?
- Dr. David Lee has 11 office locations.
Dr. David Lee practices Otolaryngology near Oak Forest, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn, IN and Butler, IN.
See Oak Forest Otolaryngologists.