A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chang Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chang Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Catholic University Of Korea, Seoul. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- Coral Springs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chang Lim Kim MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Chang L. Kim practice?
- Dr. Chang Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Chang Kim practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Margate, FL.
See Margate Internists and Margate Endocrinologists.