Dr. Chang Min Is this you?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

June 13th, 2010

Very Caring And Sincere.

Dr. Min is a very Classy & Professional Psychiatrist! He is very sincere and caring toward all his patients/ Veterans at the VA Medical Center in Northport, NY. I feel very blessed that he was my Doctor/Psychiatrist. I was really sad that he retired, because I knew that I wouldn't get the same treatment/care that I received with him.

Bipolar Disorder