A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chang Myung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chang Myung is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chang Myung, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Myung graduated from Hallym University, Chuncheon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Myung has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Valley Regional Medical Center
- Merit Care Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chang Ryul Myung MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Chang R. Myung practice?
- Dr. Chang Myung has 1 office location.
Dr. Chang Myung practices Anesthesiology near Bismarck, ND.
See Bismarck Anesthesiologists.