A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chang Oak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oak
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oak Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oak graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Oak has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Plymouth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chang Yoon Oak MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Chang Y. Oak practice?
- Dr. Chang Oak has 1 office location.
Dr. Chang Oak practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Plymouth, NC.
See Plymouth Family Physicians and Plymouth Primary Care Doctors.