A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chang Oak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oak
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oak Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oak graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Oak has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Plymouth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chang Yoon Oak MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Chang Y. Oak practice?
- Dr. Chang Oak has 1 office location.
Dr. Chang Oak practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Plymouth, NC.
See Plymouth Family Physicians and Plymouth Primary Care Doctors.