A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chang Oh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chang Oh, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Oh graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.More Education & Awards
Dr. Oh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
- Lebanon Valley Health Net Physicians
- GSH Medical Staff Physicians
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chang W. Oh practice?
Dr. Chang Oh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lebanon, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Palmyra, PA.
See Lebanon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.