A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chang-Wen Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chang-Wen Chen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chang-Wen Chen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chang-Wen Chen practice?
- Dr. Chang-Wen Chen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chang-Wen Chen practices Family Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Family Physicians.