Overall Review

May 9th, 2016
Went to this "Dr." with bronchitis like symptoms. After a quick run through my room to give me a 30 second exam, I made my way to the check out desk. I was given a note for work that stated my sex was M, I was under his care from 2016 to 2015 (going back in time) and that I could return to work that date the previous year. Thinking these were competent people, U paid no attention to the work note. The next day I took it to my employer and they would not even accept it due to it being so laughable. His office staff is as intelligent as the Dr. himself.

August 21st, 2015
I am absolutely appalled at the way I was treated by this doctor and his staff. They need to SERIOUSLY adjust their attitude and assumptions about patients who are experiencing pain and discomfort due to an undiagnosed condition. I left this office feeling completely HUMILIATED because I had to actually ASK for sufficient pain relieving medicine. The way I was treated after requesting adequate pain relief was abhorrent. My request was simple: prescribe a medication that will actually provide some RELIEF of the pain that I've been suffering from for over a decade...until THEY can take the necessary steps to schedule the appropriate tests to determine WHAT is actually wrong with me (since they can't seem to tell me what's wrong!). I was basically treated like some sort of pill seeking scumbag and was told that if I wanted more "pain pills" after the prescription they finally gave me, I would have to go to a "pain clinic". I left this office feeling ashamed of the fact that I was suffering from back pain that required relief beyond NSAIDS and muscle relaxers. Patients who are legitimately seeking temporary pain RELIEF should NOT choose this doctor.

June 12th, 2013
Patient
Please don't listen to the jane doe posting. Dr. Chen is an amazing Dr.. He really cares about his patients and their lives. He even gives discounts to patients that do not have insurance which is admirable. The care I recieve from his staff and him is exceptional. They really treat you like family at the office. It is definatley NOT dirty and the offices work is definatley professional and amazing. What other doctors office do you know of that gives discounts, gets you an appointment the same day, and takes the time to listen?

April 18th, 2013
Patient
Dr Chen is very unprofessional in his field. And his office is so unsanitary and dirty. He never ever washes his 3 inch hands when passing from one patient's room to another, And, he will never remove the sanitary paper that seals those exam tables in the rooms. And, he has a problem with double billing patients and their insurance company for services that he does not render or has no business doing so. He is well known for just walking into a patient's room, sitting down, and just pulling out a prescription pad. He will not indulge in questions or even try to troubleshoot any illnesses that you may have. He is just too quick with that pad while he tries to move you on through. His goal is to try and see as many patients on any day with or without an appointment. This is not protocol. But, his pad is at your service. He is also an active advocate for the w/comp insurance companies. So, he is that doctor who holds that ax. That means he will act like he is supportive and interested in trying to treat you, but he will send you back to work either ill or injured just to keep w/comp happy. He plays on both sides of the fence. So, if you get hurt at work, DO NOT SEE HIM. Even when he knows that a patient has been injury from an accident at work, he will shift the blame or make an unexplained excuse. He is good with making vague suggestions with deceptive words stated in the report. He will make vague notes in your records that don't even support the truth state what you actually said. If he can. he will bill you, your personal insurance company and file a claim against w/Comp. Or he will cut through the red tape and just bill you instead of filing w/comp as required by law. He can't be trusted to provide a unbiased treatment that is truthful and honest when it comes to your health about the money first.

October 4th, 2012
I WAITED ABOUT AN HOUR AFTER MY APPOINTMENT AND THEN WAITED ANOTHER HALF HOUR IN AN EXAMING ROOM BEFORE THE DOCTOR SHOWED UP. I HAVE NEVER HAD THE OFFICE CALL ME TO LET ME KNOW THE RESULTS OF TESTS, I HAVE ALWAYS HAD TO CALL TO FIND OUT WHAT THEY WERE AFTER WAITING FOR IN EXCESS OF THREE DAYS AFTER THE RESULTS WERE SENT TO THE OFFICE.