A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chang Yun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chang Yun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chang Yun, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yun graduated from Kyungpook National University, Taegu.
Dr. Yun has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Regional Health System-West Campus
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chang Han Yun MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chang H. Yun practice?
- Dr. Chang Yun has 1 office location.
Dr. Chang Yun practices Internal Medicine near Kokomo, IN.
See Kokomo Internists.