A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Changa Natarajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Natarajan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Natarajan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Natarajan graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere.
Dr. Natarajan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
- United Health Svc Wilson Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Changa Srinivasaiyer Natarajan MD is a male Radiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Changa S. Natarajan practice?
- Dr. Changa Natarajan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Changa Natarajan practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Johnson City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Binghamton, NY.
See Johnson City Radiologists.