A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Changa Natarajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Natarajan graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere.
Dr. Natarajan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
- United Health Svc Wilson Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Changa Srinivasaiyer Natarajan MD is a male Radiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Changa S. Natarajan practice?
- Dr. Changa Natarajan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Changa Natarajan practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Johnson City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Binghamton, NY.
See Johnson City Radiologists.