A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Natarajan graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.More Education & Awards
Dr. Natarajan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- United Health Services Binghamton General
- United Health Services Hospitals Inc-Wilson Hospital Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Natarajan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Changa Natarajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Changa S. Natarajan practice?
Dr. Changa Natarajan practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Binghamton, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Johnson City, NY and Deposit, NY.
See Binghamton Radiologists.