A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Changhee Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Kim has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Changhee Kim MD and PHD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Changhee Kim practice?
- Dr. Changhee Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Changhee Kim practices Family Medicine near Troy, MI.
See Troy Family Physicians.