A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chanhaeng Rhee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chanhaeng Rhee is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rhee
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Rhee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chanhaeng Rhee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adrenal Insufficiency
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhee graduated from Kyunghee University, Seoul. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rhee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chanhaeng Rhee MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Chanhaeng Rhee practice?
- Dr. Chanhaeng Rhee has 1 office location.
Dr. Chanhaeng Rhee practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Endocrinologists.