A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chanhaeng Rhee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chanhaeng Rhee is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rhee
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Rhee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chanhaeng Rhee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adrenal Insufficiency
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhee graduated from Kyunghee University, Seoul. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rhee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chanhaeng Rhee MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Chanhaeng Rhee practice?
- Dr. Chanhaeng Rhee has 1 office location.
Dr. Chanhaeng Rhee practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Endocrinologists.