A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chanigan Nilubol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chanigan Nilubol is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chanigan Nilubol, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nilubol graduated from Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok.
Dr. Nilubol has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chanigan Nilubol MD is a female Nephrologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Chanigan Nilubol practice?
- Dr. Chanigan Nilubol has 5 office locations.
Dr. Chanigan Nilubol practices Nephrology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Clinton, MD.
See Washington Nephrologists.