Dr. Chanland Roonprapunt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chanland Roonprapunt?

December 7th, 2016

Brilliant Surgeon

September 2nd, 2016

Superb doctor

Dr. Roonprapunt was the third physician I saw regarding necessary cervical spine surgery. The others felt operating at the rear of the neck was the course to take; one explained I would lose 70% mobility in my neck. Chan decided on a frontal approach that left a hardly visible scar and allowed full neck mobility. I have some leg pain due to stenosis in my lower spine. A visit to Chan convinced me that further surgery is not necessary. Unlike some surgeons who first opt for surgery, it is clear Chan operates only when it is clearly necessary. Furthermore, emailed questions are answered in a timely fashion.

March 6th, 2015

Very good attention

July 23rd, 2012

Excellent surgeon

When you go see a surgeon, it's results that count, and I can't imagine better results than what Dr. Chan did for me.

August 19th, 2011

Worst doctor I have ever seen

April 14th, 2011

Rating Dr. Roonprapunt is my extreme pleasure!

I cannot say enough about Dr. Roonprapunt, his entire staff and the care given me, before, during and the follow up of surgery which if he hadn't happened in my life, I'd probably be sitting in a wheel chair for the rrest of my life. I thank him.

November 27th, 2010

GREAT SURGEON!!

I saw Dr. Chan Roonprapunt for severe leg pain from a herniated disc. I had the surgery, and I went home the same day! The pain is gone. I am not taking any pain medications. Thank you, Dr. Chan.

October 28th, 2010

extremely knowledgable and always there to answer a question

My experience from the day I went to see him for a second opinion re: diagnosis of chiari malformation and syringomyelia up to my last postop appointment has been extremely pleasant. Dr. Roonprapunt spends a great deal of time evaluating you, explaining your diagnosis, reasons/indications for surgery and is always available either by telephone and email. My surgery was very complex (over 6 hours), and my postoperative course was uncomplicated, and I'm doing well 4 months postoperatively. If I have a question, I don't hesitate to contact him, because I KNOW he will get back to me. He also has a very good bed side manner. I would NOT hesitate to refer anyone to him, and am so happy I chose him for my surgery.

May 9th, 2017