Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Channa Perera
Dr. Channa Perera, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Haven, CT, with other offices in Guilford, CT and Milford, CT (and 2 other locations). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Perera is affiliated with Hospital of St Raphael, Yale-New Haven Hospital and Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT. Dr. Perera has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Channa Perera has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Channa Perera is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Haven, CT.
Dr. Collin Watson
West Haven, CT 0 mi13
Dr. Ilja Hulinsky
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
West Haven, CT 0 mi28
Dr. Rogelio Perez
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
West Haven, CT 0 mi25