A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Channakeshava Nawada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Channakeshava Nawada, Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Channakeshava Nawada, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nawada graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nawada has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Wales Medical Center
- Winter Haven Hospital
- Winter Haven Hospital-Regency
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Channakeshava U Nawada MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Channakeshava U. Nawada practice?
- Dr. Channakeshava Nawada has 1 office location.
Dr. Channakeshava Nawada practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Winter Haven, FL.
See Winter Haven Surgeons.