Dr. Channakeshava Nawada MD Patient Reviews

June 1st, 2016
This doctor is a joke went with the juvederm filler and didn't work doctor kept saying it will keep showing better results with time waited over a month no change took me six months to get my money refunded.

October 13th, 2015
I had saline breast implants done back in 2000. I had it done on a Thursday and was back to work on Tuesday. They have lasted over 10 years and I have one that has ruptured or leaked out. I haven't been to have it checked out yet

February 19th, 2014
Selective surgery
Dr Nawada preformed a surgery on me 27 years ago. And I must say now at 59 / he is amazingly the best at what he does . I never had an issue with my precedure / he has repaired my earlobe As it had torn from the pierced hole because of heavy earrings And he was a perfectionist at that as well-my sister has been in for several procedures and is very satisfied I would feel very comfortable to say he is 5 star physician at his Practice of his field. Thankyou again Dr Nawada

November 10th, 2013
Dr. Nawada is AMAZING! He did a beautiful job on my surgery! His office staff is also very nice! I would recommend him to everyone!

March 11th, 2013
I had an excellent experience with Dr. Nawada with my breast augmentation. Great result! I just felt a little rushed in my follow up appointments. other than that, 5 stars.

January 29th, 2012
Jane Semour
I appreciated the professional, supportive and kind staff of Nawada & Associates. Dr. Nawada is the best surgeon in Central Florida. I will come back for other proceedures! Thanks for everything.