A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Channing Coe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Channing Coe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Coe graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Coe has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Channing Bryant Coe MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Channing B. Coe practice?
- Dr. Channing Coe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Channing Coe practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pompano Beach, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.