A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Channing Coe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Channing Coe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Coe graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Coe has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Channing B. Coe practice?
Dr. Channing Coe practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pompano Beach, FL and Lauderdale By The Sea, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.